- Online Studio Calendar (to check availability)
- Beautiful 650 sq. ft. studio with a skylight, big windows, hardwood floor, mirror wall
- Extraordinary, almost panoramic views of the Flatirons
- Changing rooms
- Student lockers
- Kitchen/Cafe access
- Refrigerator for student use
- Equipment, as needed: Yoga mats, blocks, blankets
- Sitting cushions, back jacks, fit balls
- Shiatsu mats for floor seating and/or floor bodywork
- Massage tables (additional $25/day)
- AV system for sound and/or video projection (additional fees may apply for tech support for use of AV system)
- *Please Note: The use of incense, sage, moxa or other agents that emit strong odors are strictly prohibited while using the studio as our HVAC system distributes these smells and odors throughout the building.
Who can rent from us:
As a Living Arts Center, it’s our vision to be a training center offering exceptional trainings in health and wellness field. Trainings that touch on alternative healing, massage and bodywork techniques, consciousness, etc. are in keeping with this vision. If you who are drawn to teach a class or share your passion with a group of students, we welcome your ideas, inspiration and participation.
In addition to training offerings, past events have included: dance, music, super-food tastings, thought-provoking movies and discussions.
- Weekly class series, a series of classes running from 3 – 8 weeks (most likely, but we are flexible on length), same day, same time each week
- Half-day, full-day, or multi-day workshops
- Monthly class series, classes or events held once a month, bi-monthly or quarterly
- By the hour: $32
- By the day: $250 (>8 hrs.)
Securing Your Dates:
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total Studio Rental Fee is required at the time of application, in addition to a $50 Refundable Cleaning Deposit. We will provide a list of the cleaning responsibilities and as long as they are honored, we will refund this deposit within a week of the end of your event.
Payments: An additional 25% of the Studio Rental Fee is typically due 30 days prior to the event, and the remaining balance is due one week prior to the start of the event.
Planning Horizon: For rentals that are less than a full day, we are unable to guarantee dates beyond 60 days out.
*These are guidelines – the specifics will always be documented in a Studio Rental Agreement signed by both parties.
Still not sure if we’re a good fit?
You’re welcome to stop by to check out our space to make sure it’s a good fit. It’s best to make an appointment to ensure your visit is during a time the studio is free so you can see all that we have to offer.
Contact the Healing Spirits Living Arts Center Studio Manager, Carrie Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio Rental Application